Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day Care or Baby Sitter????

This week I've been contemplating changing from a baby sitter to a daycare. I like that she's in with people I know, but the babysitter schedule is getting on my nerves. Every time we talk I swear it's something different. No Sundays, (okay I can live with that), No Mondays, Tuesday, or Thursday nights, (we work around that), if I take her Saturdays it's more money, (okay I can handle that,) but when I first started to take Kari to her, I worked nights, but for the last 6 months I've been working days. Well now I have to close two nights a week, because we got new district management and that's what they want. Well nights don't work for her anymore. I pay her more money than the other babysitter, and get a cranky, sleep deprived child back at the end of the day. My good for nothing baby's daddy told me that he's not going to take care of her so I have to figure out what I'm going to do on my own.

I love my life some days...

No comments:

Post a Comment