Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stupid People!!!!

I have never been a fan of stupid people. But today takes the cake. My uncle's brother is a habitual drunk, but doesn't see it. He's fallen two times today and wanted me to pick him up. But him being 6ft and me 5ft, I'm not quite big enough. So I had to call 911 twice. The second time he shit his pants. A 58 year old man shit his pants because he can't get himself up off the floor. I thought I was going to throw up because he smelled so bad. I don't know when the last time he has taken a shower.

I'm glad that my daughter was in bed both times that he fell. He'd really hurt her if he fell on her. He almost hit his head on a book shelf. I really wish that his mom would put her foot down, but he rules the roost. He gets what he wants too. When he's drunk he needs to sit his ass down and stay put, or use his cane and or walker. I don't know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment