Monday, January 11, 2010

no naps...

I love when the baby sitter keeps Kari up all day then says we were busy. She's cranky and cries at the drop in the hat. She's soooo tired that she can't stop crying. So tonight Kari went to bed about an hour early because she couldn't keep anything together. She didn't even want to get in the bathtub, which she loves. Sometimes I don't know how to get my point across to people. I wish everyone would think like me. I base my days off around her nap time, I get my errands done early, so she has time to sleep.

She's got a runny nose, which I think is because we have the heater on, because its freezing outside. So I even had to give her allergy meds so she could breath while she sleeps. I just want to scream. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really I wish I could stay home with her, but for insurance reasons, can't afford to quit. Maybe I need a job that I could stay home with her. Who knows????

No comments:

Post a Comment