Saturday, January 16, 2010

My rut...

I wish I could get out of my rut. I do the same things everyday. I need something to change. I want something new. I'm thankful for a job right now. I need something different. I've been working in the Deli for three years. unless something happens where I have new challenges, I think I'm going to scream.

Kari and I live in a beautiful state, and all we do is work or stay home. I want to take weekends off and go do something with her, give her new experiences, new memories for both of us. On our stay home days, we do the same thing. We get up, eat breakfast, watch Dora, play, take nap, maybe go to the store, eat lunch and dinner, take a bath and hit the sack. I just don't know anymore. I remember when I was younger, I'd take road trips on a minute notice, but now with Kari, just going to the store is hard to handle, when she doesn't want to be strapped down. Family and friend want me to visit, but flying across the country with a toddler isn't easy when you are by yourself. I listen and laugh, they obviously don't know her. But I've lived in Florida for 5 years, and they have never once visited me. They didn't even visit me when I was in college. They were suppose to pick me up when I graduated, all I got was oh we're going to rent you a car instead. I guess I can't expect anything else from them. I've never been that important to them.

That was just rambling, oh well. This is my spot and I'm going to write what I want.

1 comment:

  1. i feel ya, trust me with two its so crazy and you are just warn out before you even walk out the door. something that I have been doing I find somewhere, whether it be the zoo, rec center, water park something and I buy a season pass that way I can do whenever and not worry about $$ and my girls love it to them it is new everytime, even if I have seen all the animals I can't stand anymore but its not about me its about them and plus I get a good mile walk out of it!

    ReplyDelete