Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laundry

I put soap, water, fabric softener, clothes, etc... in the washer and left it. I went back an hour later. Water was full, clothes were wet, but that washer wasn't washing. I pushed, pulled, flipped breakers, and unplugged, to no avail, the washer wasn't' going to agitate. Man, life sucks. I pulled my clothes out, rinsed and rung out all the clothes. My hands hurt more that they had in a long time. But I put the clothes in the dryer, and they were ready the next morning.

But that washer still isn't working. So to wash all my daughter's clothes, I'm going to sit on my short day at work, and wash clothes at the laundry mat. Man I have better things to do that sit at the laundry mat and wash 20 pair of toddler socks. Yeah, me....

Lets see how long it takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment