Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kari's Daddy

I got a phone call Thursday night saying that Kari's daddy was coming for the weekend and he wanted her. Alright, I can handle that. (saves me a little money). So I get ready for work Friday morning and head off. Work my 8 hour shift. Head home. I get to my bedroom door, open to Dora on TV, Kari playing on my bed, and her daddy sleeping. I change my clothes, pick up Kari and notice she has a full diaper. I say "Wow you have a full diapie". Her daddy said "I changed her diaper 2 times today, you can do it." He changed her diaper only 2 times in a 9 hour period. (lucky she didn't get diaper rash) I asked him what she had eaten. He said she had a can of chicken (like tuna) and carrots. In a 9 hour period she ate a can of chicken and carrots (oh and some root beer).

I lay her down on my bed to change her diaper and she screams "bye bye bye bye bye bye". She didn't want to spend any more time in that bed than she had too. What the hell am I going to do with him? Kari loves him, but he's not good for her.

On Saturday, he decided to leave while I was still at work. He asked Grandma if she could watch Kari till I got home. What would he do if she said no? leave her alone. Man what am I going to do with him????//

1 comment:

  1. I am not taking sides, But men really aren't that bright and they need to be educated about babies, Literally you have to write down a schdule of everything, I did it with Cody when the babies were little, especally if they are not around all day they don't know their reutien, but I will say do not push him away, it sounds like he wants to be involved even if its on his time and when ever he wants, all men think like that, its frustrating but it sounds like he has some intentions of being somewhat of a dad in Kari' life

    ReplyDelete