Saturday, May 1, 2010

Potty Training and New Room

Kari's going to be turning 2 in a couple of months. Since she was born, she has slept in my room, due to no extra rooms in the house. Well we had one guy move back home and had a room empty out. So I decided to clean it up, paint and make it her room. I had asked her daddy, who is a professional painter, to paint it for me. I had been asking since January, and all he did was paint the celling. So I bought a paint roller, paint and borrowed a brush and painted it my self. I got all of her things in the room, and told her daddy that she slept in her own room for the first time and he said she was too small to sleep alone. Most fathers I know want their kids to sleep in their own room in their own beds, but not hers. This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard in my life.

On a happier note, Kari has been wearing big girl Dora panties all day long. She peed 3 times in her panties, but for her first day, that's good. She even pooped in her potty chair too. I was so excited. But she did poop a little in her panties too, but she's getting the hang of it. Hopefully she won't be in diapers for long... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment